2017 AAPS-NERDG Annual Meeting will take place on Thursday, April 20, 2017 at the Marriott Hotel in Farmington, CT. The planning activities for the 2017 conference are in full swing.
Keynote speakers will be:
- Stephen Byrn, Ph.D.; Charles B. Jordan Professor of Medicinal Chemistry, Purdue University
- Stephen T. Colgan, Ph.D.; Senior Director, Global CMC, Pfizer Worldwide Research and Development
The Roundtables topics will be:
- Oligonucleotides/Gene Therapy/RNAi
- 3D Printing Applications for Pharmaceutics
- DMPK of Large Molecules
- Analytical Characterization of Biologics, Peptides, and Oligonucleotides
- Advances in Small Molecule Drug Delivery
Look for the “Call for Abstracts” coming later this month!